Community Outreach Commitments
“You can never really pay back. You can only pay forward.”
- Woody Hayes
Paying forward to the community is very important to Best Friends Veterinary Hospital. We are proud to support the following associations and organizations, both with financial contributions and volunteer hours.
- Cozy Cat Cottage
- Worthington Youth Baseball
- Olentangy Youth Athletics Association
- Olentangy Athletics Program
- Worthington Kilbourne Athletics
- Worthington Kilbourne Lacrosse
- Olentangy Liberty Athletics
- Dublin Coffman Athletics
- Dublin Scioto Athletics
- Capital City Chorus
- Buckeye Flyers
- American Cancer Society
- Worthington Christian Athletics
- Worthington Kilbourne Yearbook
- Olentangy liberty Yearbook
- Powell Summer Camp Program
- Humane Society of Delaware County
- Bats Baseball
- Make a Wish Foundation
- The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Wild4Ever - Wild4Ever is a non-profit wildlife conservation foundation dedicating 100% of generated funds to the preservation of wild animals in the wild. Wild4Ever is committed to preserving native environments to allow long-term wildlife survival. Without adequate amounts of protected habitat, all other conservation efforts will be in vain.
- Canine Companions for Independence - Canine Companions for Independence provides highly-trained assistance dogs for children and adults with disabilities, free of charge. The most advanced technology capable of transforming the lives of people with disabilities has a cold nose and a warm heart!
- Pelotonia - PELOTONIA is a three day grassroots bike tour founded in Columbus, Ohio in 2008, with ONE GOAL: END CANCER.