We perform scheduled surgeries Monday through Friday and when emergencies arise, we fit them into our schedule whenever necessary. We have learned that our clients prefer the comfort of a private veterinary practice versus a large specialty hospital or intimidating veterinary teaching hospital, so we try to do as much on site as possible. Our doctors attend multiple continuing education classes to stay abreast of the most up to date techniques. Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
We take all the precautions we can to provide the best possible outcome.
• We will perform most surgeries on-site, including ACL repairs.
• Our patients receive pre-operative blood screening and I.V. fluid therapy.
• Pre and post operative pain management is provided
• We use the safest and most up to date injectable and inhalant anesthetics available. Anesthetic protocols will be tailored to your pet to ensure safety, especially in our older and high risk patients.
• All patients are carefully monitored by our highly trained technical staff through the use of pulse oximetry and when the occasion calls for it, doppler blood pressure monitoring.
• Each patients body temperature will be maintained by using all or a combination of the following: Bair Hugger patient warming blanket, a circulating warm water heating pad, and for extensive anesthetic/surgical procedures a Hot Line I.V. warming system.
275 West Olentangy Street (Powell Road)
Powell, Ohio 43065
(614) 889-PETS (7387)
Copyright © Best Friends Veterinary Hospital
Veterinary Web Marketing: RBiZ Marketing LLC